Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
GMU Business Roundtable - Speaker Series: Government Contracting Panel
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM (EDT)
Join us for a Special GMU Business Roundtable Speaker Series event. This months event will feature human resources executives and leaders. Our panel will be discussing:
New Government Contracts: What's Next? Common Mistakes?
- How your company can navigate through a new sea of candidates
- Acquiring top talent in a time crunch
- Implementing successful HR strategies for small business
- Jon Witt (bio)
Recruiting Manager for L3 Communications
- Bridget Pulivarti PHR (bio)
Practice Leader, Government Contracting and Recruitment for Helios HR
- Moderator: Tom Moore (bio)
Co-Founder, ROCS - College Student Staffing
Who Should Attend:
- Mason Alumni and friends who want to network with other Mason Alumni
- Business owners from all sizes and industry, specifically government contractors
- Recruiters and HR Professionals
When + Where:
- Tuesday, April 27th 7:30am - 9:30am
- Fairfax County Economic Development Authority Conference Room
8300 Boone Blvd, Suite 450
Vienna, VA 22182
* Includes light breakfast and refreshments
- $20 pre-paid online
- $25 at the door (cash or check)
The GMU Business Roundtable is composed of Mason Alumni who seek to further enhance business relationships and share ideas among members in monthly roundtable discussions. *We meet on the fourth Tuesday of every month
For More Details + Info
- Please visit: www.gmubr.com
When & Where
GMU Business Roundtable
The GMU Business Roundtable is composed of Mason Alumni who seek to further enhance business relationships and share ideas among members in monthly roundtable discussions.